Wednesday, January 15, 2014

 Hello!

 So, dinner last night was an epic fail lol. A couple of days ago I made  really yummy fried chicken tenders...they were so good! All my peeps loved them:

Combine 2 eggs and a Tbls of heavy cream in a bowl, set aside

In another bowl combine:
1/2 cup of parmesan cheese (Kraft shaker kind)
2 TBLS or Almond Flour or meal
2 TBLS Garlic Powder
1 TSP Garlic salt
1 Tsp Italian seasoning (or seasoning of your choice)

Pat dry your chicken tenders (mine were from Costco), coat with egg, then cover with crumbs, set on wax paper covered cookie sheet.
Continue until you're all done, place cookie sheet in fridge for about 10 min

I fried mine in a cast iron skillet in Olive oil...they were great!

...back to the failure: I've seen plenty of recipes where you can make them in the oven as well. Apparently not this recipe, they stayed doughy and didn't crisp up. I was able to salvage them by frying them a little bit, but the chicken was over done. Live and learn!

 Other than that, it is still going really well. I'm losing weight every day, my energy is super high.


No comments:

Post a Comment