Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Super easy Keto crockpot pork chops

 My family is loving that I'm living a keto lifestyle right now. I've always hating cooking and when I did, it was usually low fat (which as we all know, is not super tasty) ...now that they are liking what I'm cooking, I don't hate it so much lol

 Yesterday I ran across a recipe on Facebook for boneless pork chops. i happened to have some in my fridge, so I hopped up and made it. It was really good. the pictures don't look that great, but trust me they were tender and yummy.

I laid the porkchops in the bottom of the crockpot (you can layer them if you need to)
 Spread Cream of Chicken soup over the top of them, then sprinkle with a packet of hidden valley ranch mix.
 Cook on high for 4 hours, or low for 8

 That's it!



 I made 5 pork chops and figured roughly 5 carbs per pork chop. There are 25 carbs in the can of Cream of chicken, so make sure you're not eating more than you're fair share of gravy :)  I served it with green beans. I bet chicken would be good like this as well.

 Again concentrating on water and weening my Diet Dr. Pepper...I said weening. Yes I am addicted....don't judge me! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I will try this recipe this weekend!Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whilst we obtained in your internet record nevertheless including attention just a little contact submits. Good way of possible, We're book-marking throughout a time period discover variations determine spgs method upward. keto food

    ReplyDelete